Believers and Achievers financial assistance program is a equal opportunity program, financial assistance for School Tuition is processed by a online application. BAAD board-members decide whether financial assistance will be given and how much to give. BAAD- board-members provides data collection and analysis including a recommendation of what a student should be awarded towards their training expenses. The Believers and Achievers Financial Assistance Committee reviews the information provided by BAAD-Board members and makes the final decision as to whether or not a student is eligible for financial assistance. Students will be notified of the Committee’s decision via email.
IMPORTANT: BAAD applications are due in, no later than October 31 to be considered for assistance for November's class 2017.
1) To begin the application process, click on the “BAAD” button at the bottom, right-hand corner of this page.
2) The application process is self-guided. You may NOT navigate in and out of the program allowing you to partially complete an application and go back to it at another time. BAAD provides help to answer any questions. Please contact Believers and Achievers Development with questions regarding the online process.
3) The charge for the application is $20.00 payable by credit card at the end of the session. Contrary to general policy, if you are not accepted into the financial assistance program, Believers and Achievers Development has a NON-Refundable policy for those who completed the BAAD application.
4) Because the primary responsibility for financing rests with the student, students are expected to contribute to educational expenses.
5) After completing the online application, you will receive an email from BAAD. with your next step. Please note: you can avoid delays by making sure ALL information is correct before submitting your request to BAAD.
6) All requested forms must be received by BAAD in order to complete your application. Upon completion, BAAD will notify the board-members of their recommendations, and your application will be reviewed by our Financial Assistance Committee at their next scheduled meeting.
7) Once you receive notification that your financial assistance application is approved, you will be contacted with instructions on the next steps of the process.
While the availability of resources and the number of qualified applicants influence financial assistance decisions, Believers and Achievers Development board-members is committed to making scholarships available to as many eligible applicants as possible. Please keep in mind that Believers and Achievers Development has seen an increase in the number of students applying and qualifying for financial assistance; therefore, we must prioritize the distribution of funds we have available to assist students. Please note: BAAD- financial assistance awards never cover 100% of any expense.
Financial Assistance Coordinator